2006年12月8日金曜日

First step to Blogger

This blog was made for my study unit NET11 at curtin university.
I thought I might use web site for assignment but I should try some thing new so here I am.

Below learning log was written 6/12/2006. I found from forum about this blog page and seem to me easier for blog beginners like me.

'This is my second units and the last unit had to read some readers and instructions were written in the book. So I was bit uncertain to have everything on online.
But this is Information Technology unit so I should accept this way of learning.
I am getting to know how the unit works is and understanding of structure.
But I still have to find out assignment how to create my web site. I have experience with building web site but where I can store it?
There should be somewhere which I have not found it.
I will check forum to find out.


Module 1 - Task 1
How many ‘hops’ are there? 18
What is the average time in milliseconds from the tools site (http://network- tools.com/) to the curtin server?
243 ms
What is IP address of curtin edu.au ? ( there was not answer in self test)
134.7.134.47
134.7.34.197 [webct.curtin.edu.au]'

0 件のコメント: