Module 3 – Task
WWW Standards
Make a summary of what you believe are the 5 most important ‘rules’ for writing online.
I believe Web site should be …
1. Check spelling and Test link before publication
2. Design friendly looking, easy to read.
3. Don’t put any offended picture or word
4. Be mind about copy right if you want to use some others contents or pictures.
5. Do not put too big image file because long downloading time will lose viewers interest.
To build web site will need some skills and graphic knowledge or good taste of art. You also need to think if you are the one of the reviewers and visit your web site. It is good to ask someone to visit your page before publication and get some feedback.
1. Have you used images or words on your web page or website that contravene copyright laws?
I am not aware of that.
2.Would you be in breach of copyright if you put the Curtin logo at the top of your web page for an assignment?
If I keep web files in the Curtin presentation page then I think it should be fine. Because the file is in the Curtin server and I am a Curtin student.
FTP site
Test_index.html has been uploaded to
ftp://www.litex.com.au/
Blog
•In your learning log, record your ‘top five tips for new bloggers’
I am new to blog and all I can say is
1. You should not forget your username and password if you are not using own server. Well, I forgot so I could not update long.
2. Keep working on. So you will not forget username and password.
3. Enjoy writing it. I am not daily person so I could not enjoy it.
4. Make memo daily when something happen in the day so you have things to write.
5. Tell friends and get feedback from them so you can enjoy more.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿