2. Using Copernicus or similar, set it up to search at least three search engines (including one that will search the 'deep web') and repeat exactly the same search
Record the number of hits in your learning log, and compare to your first search. What differences did you notice? Why? Which search, on first glance gave you the most promising results?
>>Hit was only 46 but most of link contains all words. This search result is more related to what I expected to know. I believe because this search engine is not commercialized so this web site is built for student or researchers who need more education related pages.
I would use term of AND. Advanced AND Internet AND User so can be sure that you will get key word Advanced Internet User.
Organizing search information task:
I am member of RefWorks.com. Some of student recommended in the discussions and this is really good.
Evaluating the Web:
http://www.k12science.org/tutorials/advanced/
Annotation:
This self-guided advanced internet user tutorial will gives you 14 basic tools tutorial which you need to know as an advances user and also there is practice exercise which you can try and experience this tools.
If you can do basic technique such as brows internet and searching then it is good to have these knowledge to get advance knowledge of internet tools.
I would check annotated because I expect to be summary of the site and some judgment or recommendation will be in. I also often check `about` page which including information of article, writer and company. But current situation of internet environment and it is part of entertainment. So user is not only looking for useful page also people are looking for something interesting. Using internet should be enjoyable as well.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿