I have to edit the last blog.
I actually got reply from my news group. I just didn’t know how to check my comment.
But I still have problem to have some chat with other student…
Newsgroup:
I sign in to “alt.support.diet” and left some massage below and 4 answers back.
It is nice to get courage from some other people who you never met.
marisa wrote: > Hi I am 33 years old and trying to lose some weight after giving birth. > I lost bit but not fully yet. Currently I am attending Gym 4 to 5 days > a week during lunch time break and having two days salad launch twice a > week. I think I lost bit again but still not fully yet. I would like to > lose extra 3- 5 kg but it is very hard. It used to be much easier when > I was young to lose 3-5 kg. Taking care of 15 months baby (help with my > mother-in-law), working full time and cooking, I also need some energy > to do all. Do you have any advice or suggestion what is best way to > lose some weight or shape my waist line?
1.Welcome to the group. Congratulations on the new baby.
It does become a little harder to lose weight as we grow older but not impossible :) Are you tracking your daily calories anywhere? Many in the group use www.fitday.com to journal food and exercise. What type of exercise are you doing?
You'll find lots of support and information here. Just keep posting and let us know how you're doing.
Beverly
2.You're 33, you're still young. lol!
Make sure you eat enough, do not undereat. You workout enough, but just take it slow. Stick to healthy foods, exercise and you'll do fine.
3.Hi there.. It is true that our metabolism begins to slow down after age 25--the #1 reason being that our bodies begin to slowly lose muscle mass with age. The good news is that you can greatly reduce this by including strength training in your exercise routine. This is the best way to enhance your metabolism. You don't have to become a gym-rat, two times a week rotating muscles groups is usually enough. And, don't get caught up in the #'s on the scale, often with strength training, it is better to go by how your cloths fit, your body fat % (any personal trainer at the gym should help you check this for free) and also measurements, since muscle weighs more than fat :-) Usuallly weight will begin to decrease after a few months' plateau when strength training, as your new, enhanced metabolism sheds excess #'s of fat over the #'s of muscle you've gained. That would be my best advice, besides making healthy diet choices! Good Luck!
4.Welcome. It sounds like you're already doing a good job in losing weight. As others have said, make sure the foods that make up your diet are good nutritionally. Consider taking a multi-vitamin if you are not already doing so. Try to get enough sleep. Combine your exercise with spending time with your baby if possible (our town has a number of "mommy and me" exercise classes that combine floor exercises using "baby weight", or just "strolling"). Be patient - the weight will come off, although I know it's hard to wait. My own numbers haven't changed in a while, but I know they will if I keep on doing what I need to do. Best wishes.
Take care, eddiegirl 136/130
"SFrunner" wrote in message
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿